Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Taitara Mahi – Capital Programme Manager – Public Spaces and Buildings
Tihei mauri ora!
Nau mai, haere mai, tahuti mai ki Heretaunga!
Heretaunga haukūnui, Heretaunga ararau, Heretaunga haaro te kaahu, Heretaunga takoto noa!
Welcome to Heretaunga, the area renowned for its rich and fertile landscape that is sustained by its life-giving dews and waterways. Welcome to Heretaunga, whose beauty is observed by the sharp eye of the harrier hawk; a landscape rich in history and with an esteemed legacy of caring and providing for its inhabitants.
Taitara Mahi –Capital Programme Manager– Public Spaces and Buildings
We are looking for a full time Capital Programme Manager to join the Public Spaces & Buildings team within the Asset Management Group.
This role will manage Council’s capital and renewal projects for new and existing public buildings and parks.
This key position, is responsible for providing managing the work programme across the public buildings and parks. This will include engaging with the community on key open space projects, liaising with contractors and service providers, providing a full work programme for all open space and building projects and managing the delivery of building renewals and compliance activities.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- A relevant qualifications and experience in building and construction industry and contract management.
- Proven experience in project planning and management
- Sound understanding and working knowledge of Contract Legislation
- Developed Computer skills and experience
- The ability to communicate professionally, both in writing and verbally
- Excellent customer service skills
- A commitment to working alongside the community to provide quality outcomes
Situated in the heart of Ngati Kahungunu, the Hastings district and Hawke’s Bay offer an enjoyable environment in which to live, work and play.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Are you keen to be a part of our journey?
Applications close: 31 January 2021