Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Consents Planner - Regional
Gisborne District Council are the proud winners of the 2019 LGNZ Excellence Awards, for our work to grow and promote the well-being of our community and people. With more and more people choosing Tairāwhiti for its lifestyle, environment and culture, it’s an exciting time to be joining our thriving and diverse region.
We are currently on the search for a Senior Resource Consents Planner to join our busy and productive Regional Consents Team. This vacancy would suit an experienced planner or resource management specialist who is looking for an opportunity to step up into a senior role and showcase their expertise in resource management, planning and development.
The successful new team member will need:
- A tertiary qualification in planning, environmental sciences, resource management or equivalent.
- The ability to work effectively across a wide range of issues and with a strong customer focus in mind.
- A sound understanding of the of the Resource Management Act 1991 and related legislation.
- Strong experience in processing resource consents within a local government framework.
- A positive work ethic and the ability to manage a workload with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
All enquiries about this position should be directed to Dionne Hartley, Team Leader Regional Consents.
Please submit your CV and cover letter by following the link. Applications close by 10am on Thursday 17 June 2021.
Please visit our website for further information: