Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Full-time, fixed-term to 30 June 2021
We are looking for an experienced Property Advisor to join our busy Property team. In this role you would be working closely with the Corporate Property Manager to ensure the smooth delivery of land and lease management work. If you have experience in lease management and public land transactions, are a self-starter who enjoys working in a busy and varied role we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- ideally at least five years' experience in public land transactions or advisory
- proven experience in lease management
- excellent working knowledge of the Public Works Act, Property Law Act and Local Government Acts and any other relevant legislation
- demonstrated experience and competence working with GIS and/or land online systems
- demonstrated good judgement and political awareness
- efective interpersonal skills with a demonstrated commitment to customer service and willingness to and capability for working with a wide range of people within and outside the organisation.
Enquiries about this position should be directed to Nicky Holden, Corporate Property Manageron 04 296 4700 or free phone 0800 486 486.
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo the usual pre-employment checks, including drug and alcohol screening, criminal history, and credit checks. Please note you must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Further information about the position and application documents are published on our website at https://www.kapiticoast.govt.nz/
Applications close 12.00 noon Tuesday, 22 October 2019.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JIAO945092
Location: Kapiti Coast
Closing Date: Tuesday, 22 October 2019