Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Property Advisor (Building Maintenance Planning)
- Newly created role
- Cambridge based with district-wide responsibilities
- Responsibility for key Council-owned buildings including the Cambridge Town Hall, Cambridge Clock, Karapiro Domain, Band Rotundas (Te Awamutu, Cambridge and Leamington) and the Events Centre Pool (Te Awamutu), just to name a few…
This new role will take overall responsibility for the end-to-end delivery and management of Councils deferred and preventative maintenance programme, and renewals, as well as assist with the new capital, works programme ensuring that Council's property assets are being built, maintained and managed in accordance with good industry practice and are fit for purpose whilst being compliant with relevant legislative requirements.
- plan development
- budget development
- initial implementation
- ongoing management and monitoring
This includes experience in:
- facilities or project management
- general property maintenance and construction
- preparation of cost estimates and contract documentation
- tendering and contract supervision
- building maintenance inspections and condition assessments
- building development work
- financial management - especially budgeting
Our communities are at the forefront of all that we do, that's why we work hard to ensure that we have the best people on board our Waipā team. If you're looking for an exciting and unique opportunity to help shape the future vision for Waipā then we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this job, please go online to www.joinourteam.co.nz and enter the job code 14754LGC
Applications Close Date: Thursday, 28th January 2021 at 11.55 pm