Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Are you a productive,
enthusiastic and practically minded Project Manager who works well in a team
environment, with a penchant for a provincial lifestyle, then Central Otago
District Council would like to hear from you!
Council is seeking a Project Manager to play a leading role in the implementation of its programme of Long-Term Plan and Water Stimulus projects.
Opportunities exist for an engineering professional who is able to respond to Central Otago’s unique and challenging environment, is willing to take ownership of issues and create solutions, is confident in working to timelines with set budgets and has the drive to make our projects a success.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Holds a qualification in project management or equivalent workplace experience
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Direct work experience in Water and Wastewater project management
- Contract management experience from investigation and procurement to project conclusion
- Budget preparation and management
- Experience in strategic planning and risk management
- Analytical, negotiation and conflict management skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide audience
Details of the job description can be obtained from council’s website www.codc.govt.nz under Vacancies.
All applications should include a cover letter, CV and address the key selection criteria.
Applications should be addressed to Louise Fleck, Executive Manager – People & Culture, Central Otago District Council, PO Box 122, Alexandra 9340 or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Applications close [2 weeks].