Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Group Manager Support
- Diverse Portfolio
- Outstanding lifestyle location
- Key leadership and transformation role
About The Role:
This is a new position created with Councils focus on ensuring that the organisation is fit for the future as a customer-focussed organisation ready to address the challenges and opportunities ahead.
As a member of the Executive Leadership Team the incumbent will be responsible for a diverse portfolio encompassing finance, Community and Recreation Services, Regulatory Services and ICT.
Accordingly, the role is strategic, varied and will play a key role in shaping the organisation for the future.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for a strong people leader who enjoys leading a diverse portfolio and is a positive communicator.
Preferred candidates will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in finance or business.
- Proven leadership experience in the local government sector.
- Experience in leading diverse teams of technical specialists.
- Sound commercial acumen.
- Customer-focussed and a passion for delivering results.
This is an attractive and varied role covering broad strategic issues in a Council determined to deliver results for its community.
- Senior leadership opportunity.
- Well remunerated.
- Lifestyle location – nature on your doorstep.
To apply in strict confidence now, click ‘Apply for this job’ or email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 8445SIsk. Applications close on 12 February 2023. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
Click here to view the Candidate Briefing document.
For more information please phone Mike Stenhouse on +64 27 442 8348.