Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
General Manager Customer & Regulatory
Dunedin is considered one of the world's great small cities, a centre of learning, heritage, arts and culture with stunning views from the city rise. Restaurants, cafes, beaches and a world class stadium lie within short distance of the city centre.
This is a fast-paced and future-focused environment. You will add value through your critical thinking, willingness to challenge the status quo and by leading positive organisational change.
The GM Customer & Regulatory manages a significant portfolio. You will enable the Customer Service, Legal, Building Solutions & Compliance and Resource Consents teams by providing strong and vibrant leadership. We are seeking a culture builder with proven ability to drive value while creating a fun and inclusive working environment.
- Senior leadership experience in managing customer and community facing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to build a positive and collaborative culture.
- Outstanding relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience driving business strategy and business transformation.
- Financial competence and business acumen.
Most importantly you will be energetic with a 'make it happen' attitude.
Please provide an up-to-date CV and covering letter as part of your application.
For a confidential discussion about this role and a copy of the job description, please contact Jason Sutton: