Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
General Manager Corporate & Quality
Dunedin is considered one of the world’s great small cities, a centre of learning, heritage, arts and culture with stunning views from the city rise. Restaurants, cafes, beaches and a world class stadium lie within short distance of the city centre.
This is a fast-paced and future-focused environment. You will add value through your critical thinking, willingness to challenge the status quo and by leading positive organisational change.
This as a transformational role driving operational excellence across the organisation. You will have accountability for the quality team, project management office, human resources, health & safety, communication & marketing, procurement, property, and IT functions.
- Senior leadership experience in managing corporate functions.
- Demonstrated ability to build a positive and collaborative culture.
- Prior experience driving business strategy to deliver quality outcomes.
- A pragmatic approach to driving change and innovation
- Outstanding relationship management
Please provide an up-to-date CV and covering letter as part of your application.
For a confidential discussion about this role and a copy of the job description, please contact Jason Sutton: