Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Dunedin City Council are offering an exciting opportunity to provide expert advice to an innovative Chief Executive Officer.
The Executive Advisor will be responsible for providing senior advisory and management support and will operate as a key point of contact for the Chief Executive across internal and external stakeholders.
The role maintains oversight and co-ordination of the reporting requirements for the Chief Executive's Office, providing briefing notes for CEO research, secretariat support and monitoring/responding to information requirements.
- Proven experience at a senior advisory level.
- Experience in working in a political environment.
- Media savvy.
- Ability to manage senior administrative staff.
- Can operate effectively in a diverse cultural setting.
- Ability to draft documents for review.
- Think independently, coordinating conflicting demands from diverse sources.
- Balanced outlook and sound judgement.
Dunedin is considered one of the world's great small cities, a centre of learning, heritage, arts and culture with stunning views from the city rise. Restaurants, cafes, beaches and a world class stadium lie within short distance of the city centre.
Please provide an up-to-date CV and covering letter as part of your application.
For a confidential discussion about this role and a copy of the job description, please contact Jason Sutton: