Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Environmental Health Officer (12 months fixed term)
Kaipara District Council is looking for a fixed term Environmental Health Officer to join our Planning and Regulatory team based in the Mangawhai office.
This is an essential role within the Council's Regulatory Group, whereby you will be responsible for carrying out all of the regulatory compliance activities associated with all aspects of the Environmental Health fields.
Kaipara District Council has thriving communities full of new found economic development and growth across a large rural district.
To be successful in this role the following skills and experience are essential:
- Diploma and/or degree in Environmental Health
- Solid experience in dealing with customers, networking and building strong relationships that form long term partnerships
- Demonstrated experience in creating policy, processes and procedures. Local government experience would be advantageous
- Food safety and general environmental health duties including water quality, bylaws etc.
- Experience in complying with legislation and regulations
- Previous experience in alcohol licensing would also be favourable
Kaipara District Council is committed to attracting high calibre people to lift its performance to one of the best in New Zealand local government.
If you feel you are the perfect fit and up for this great opportunity to live and work in the beautiful Northland environment (a world class coastal lifestyle only 90 minutes' drive from Auckland and 45 minutes from Whangarei) then don't wait - apply now!
Applications close 25 February 2019
To apply for this job go to: http://kaiparadc.recruitmenthub.co.nz & enter ref code: 4562462.
Fixed Term Full Time, Fixed Term
Job no: 4562462
Closing Date: Monday, 25 February 2019