Civil Engineering Opportunity
- Full-time, permanent position
As a Development Engineer you will work together with Council, our community and developers to deliver exciting new development opportunities for the Waipa district.
With the substantial growth in our district offers you will have the opportunity to project manage diverse and challenging land use and development proposals as well as assisting in the management and development of subdivision and land use within the Waipa district. Your professional expertise will allow you to shape our district for the future.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- previous experience in an engineering / infrastructure role
- understanding and knowledge of infrastructure engineering including design, construction and maintenance
- under-graduate Diploma and/or technical certificate or equivalent
- strong communication skills
- strong relationship management
- the ability to make solid decisions focused on the end result.
Applications close: 5:00pm Wednesday, 24 October.
To apply for this job, please go online to www.joinourteam.co.nz and enter the job code 7103LGC.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: JLAK842902
Closing Date: Wednesday, 24 October 2018