Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Planner to join our friendly team.
As our new Corporate Planner, you will be a key member of the Strategy and Corporate Planning Division which sits within the wider Strategy and Growth Group.
You'll keep your finger on the pulse with what is happening in one of New Zealand's fastest growing cities, by leading and contributing to elements of Council's corporate planning and performance reporting processes for the long-term plan, annual plan and report, quarterly reporting and pre-election report. Combined with your previous experience working in local government or similar diverse sector or organisation; you'll be a whizz at gathering and critically assessing information from across the organisation and preparing it for reporting to senior management and the Mayor and Councillors.
We're looking for a someone who knows their way around a timeline and delivers the best results without hesitation. This is a diverse role, so you should:
- Be proactive with a desire to take ownership and make the role what you want it to be with the support of our team
- Have strong writing skills supporting the ability to deliver effective project plans, proposals, technical documentation and reports
- Be experienced working closely with diverse teams, building rapport and translating complex problems into simple opportunities
- Be comfortable presenting in council and community environments
- Be a natural collaborator, open to different points of view, with a willingness to overcome difficult challenges within teams and the wider organization
- Be curious about the world around you, and ideally be interested in local government and what makes a city tick
If you are looking for a great working environment and are keen to be part of a dynamic team, then "hit" apply and join the Corporate Planning team at TCC!
For further information on the position please see the position description attached.
Applications close on 26 February 2020.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BKAN045750
Location: Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020