Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Gisborne District Council is working together with our communities to make our aspirations happen. Tairāwhiti is the first place to see the light and we’re working to transform our region to be the first choice for people and lifestyle, the first place for environment, economy and culture.
The Tairāwhiti region is undergoing transformation. Our population and economy is growing, which is bringing interesting and diverse new challenges to our organisation.
- We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join the Business Solutions team.
- Wide exposure to all areas of the organisation.
- Use your great communication skills and engage with people.
- Help our organisation work efficiently, and deliver value for the community.
You will play a pivotal role in the successful delivery of improvement projects across the organisation, providing detailed business analysis support. To be successful in this role, you should have a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years full-time relevant work experience.
- Organisation-wide system implementation and/or process mapping experience.
- Experience with solution and implementation requirements management.
- Experience delivering change with a focus on action and business readiness activities.
- Strong interpretative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A customer-centric mindset.
The following skills and experience are considered desirable:
- Process transformation and process implementation experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- A good understanding of a wide variety of current systems and applications.
- Experience working independently, meeting stated deadlines.
Our ideal candidate will be an innovative and motivated team player who is well organised and dedicated to providing excellent service and quality outcomes for our community.
In return, we offer you a rewarding opportunity in a forward thinking, contemporary workplace where you can truly make a contribution to the future of the Tairāwhiti region. Our climate, lifestyle and environment has put our District on the map and we are in an exciting period of growth and development. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Jason Derr for more information.
Applications close: 10am Wednesday 26 February 2020.
Apply Online www.gdc.govt.nz
PO Box 747 Gisborne 4040 | PHONE 06 867 2049
Permanent Full Time
Job no: TAQ010036
Closing Date: Applications close 26 February 2020