Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Asset Engineers x2
Ōpōtiki is a small district that is in a period of growth. Working for Ōpōtiki Council can offer you a change in lifestyle, within a small team who get to work and play in one of the most beautiful coastal areas of New Zealand.
In these roles, you will have responsibility for database management, asset investigation and planning as well as field collection and data logging tasks.
You will have:
- A Civil Engineering qualification or other suitable qualifications.
- A good understanding of Asset Management processes
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- An understanding of survey methods
- Practical ability when out in the field with a Health and Safety conscious approach.
To view the Position Descriptions and to apply online please visit
Applications close Friday 30 August 2019 at 4 pm.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: HFAI944705
Closing Date: Closing Friday 30th August 4pm