Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Road Works Project Coordinator - Transport Assets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a group of a highly motivated team of professionals who are responsible for the maintenance and operation of Wellington City's transport assets.
Whether the asset belongs to vehicle, pedestrian or cycle networks we ensure they are safely and efficiently maintained to enable the safe and efficient movement of people through the networks. These networks are vital to supporting the city's economy.
As our Project Coordinator, you will contribute to our success through your ability to:
- prepare and update the maintenance programmes for the current and forward financial years
- extract data from the Council's asset management database
- audit and analyse fault finding data sets and report to Managers
- assist with onsite inspections
- coordinate site clearance with service authorities to ensure no work programme clashes occur
- report on any resulting programmed work volume changes
- publish, update and manage work programmes on the Wellington City Council web site
- coordinate roadworks programmes with other council projects
- respond to customer inquiries.
The Wellington City Council is committed to providing a positive working environment. The culture is renowned for its friendliness, diversity and opportunity, and the Council strongly supports continuous professional development.
For more information please refer to the role description or contact Don Mudalige through firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 25 January 2019.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site www.careers.wellington.govt.nz/home and enter the job code 21722LGC.
We're looking for people who share our passion for Wellington and have the same values that we do - to make our city an even better place to live and work.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: AOAM943365
Location: Wellington City
Closing Date: Monday, 25 February 2019