Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Information Management Advisor
Creating Great Places, Supporting our People
We are committed to delivering excellence by being a high performing organisation, and are embarking on a business refocus and transformation to realise this. At the heart of this is embedding our values of ‘integrity, manaakitanga and professionalism’. We’re looking for those people with the talent, enthusiasm and commitment to be a part of our high performance journey.
About the role
An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic records and information management (IM) professional to support and develop the effective use of FNDC’s information systems. This role offers responsibility, variety and the opportunity to make a difference.
The mandate is to:
- Contribute to FNDC’s IM strategic direction, set and implement policies and standards, and to develop and improve information architecture.
- This role will require a proactive and practical approach to developing learning programmes, providing advice and guidance, as well as supporting the systems, processes and standards behind our IM framework.
- Working knowledge of the Public Records Act 2005
- Confident working with technology platforms and be able to facilitate continuous improvement
- You will find positive ways to support change and influence people to adopt new ways of working
- You will bring a positive attitude with a willingness to deliver results for team success
- Outstanding communication skills with experience in training others
- Experience with administering electronic document and records management systems (EDRMS)
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high degree of accuracy
To be successful in this role you must have at least three years’ experience in records and IM ideally within local or central government.
Should you be looking to advance your current expertise and knowledge, and want to join a team on a journey of change – then this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
This position is based in Kaikohe, Kerikeri and Kaitaia. The current location is Kaikohe.
The grade applicable to the position is Grade 14 within Councils salary structure
The Salary is $62,317 to $73,314 per annum dependent on qualifications and experience
Permanent Full Time
Job no: FNDC42837
Location: Northland, Far North
Closing Date: Sunday, 6 January 2019