Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Customer & Leisure Services Manager
As the result of a restructure, Stratford District Council is seeking a Customer and Leisure Services Manager to champion and coordinate a high level of customer service delivery to the community through Council's customer service centre, aquatic services, and library and visitor information services.
This a permanent full time position which includes:
- Leading Council's customer service, aquatics services, and library and information services.
- Proactive management of facilities, information, activities, programmes and staff.
- Ensuring services are customer focused, inclusive, and accessible to residents, ratepayers, and visitors.
- Lead projects identified in the customer and leisure service area for existing as well as the implementation of new services.
- Ensuring continuous improvement initiatives are developed and implemented across the team.
The successful applicant will have a relevant qualification, have cross functional communication skills along with good financial management and analytical skills, and preferably have a minimum of 5 years operational experience of managing a library or facility in the the tourism, leisure or recreational industry. They will have demonstrated the ability to lead people, and be solution focussed. Experience in a Local Government environment and project management would also be desirable but not essential.
An Individual Employment Agreement will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Your Curriculum Vitae and completed Application should be submitted via the Council's website www.stratford.govt.nz and received no later than 4.30pm Friday 4th January 2019.
Stratford District Council is an Equal Employment Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job go to: http://stratford.recruitmenthub.co.nz & enter ref code: 4484108.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 4484108
Closing Date: Friday, 4 January 2019