Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Continuous Improvement Manager
We're building an organisation where improvement and learning is an every-day way of life - the way we do things here. The Continuous Improvement programme supports the Council in delivering excellent citizen, customer and community services through improving our effectiveness, our efficiency and our capability. And it's not just small improvements - some of it is about rethinking the whole system.
In your role as Manager you will lead people in the team and influence people across the organisation, promoting and developing a continuous improvement culture through the following:
- Improving end to end service delivery alongside the business and other partners
- Leading service design for citizen-facing end to end processes as part of our digital transformation
- Developing and embedding a cycle of continuous improvement where teams monitor and improve daily performance for our citizens and communities
- Building the capability in the organisation for improving their own work through training and coaching
- Engaging with networks of people within and external to the Council who can challenge approaches
Reporting to the General Manager, Strategy and Transformation, your position as a senior member of staff will see you in a position where you have the ability to advocate for change and improvements across the Council as a whole.
If you're a leader who likes to muck in, your "hands on" approach will fit in well. If you share our passion for making Christchurch a great place where people want to be, then why wait - join us!
You will ideally have relevant tertiary qualifications including those for improvement methodologies.
To apply for this job, please go to our job site https://www.cccjobs.co.nz/home and enter the job code 15382LGC.
Applications close Thursday, 28 February 2019.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BOAO943622
Location: Christchurch City
Closing Date: Thursday, 28 February 2019