Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Business Support Officer
We are looking for a reliable and experienced Business Support Officer to join our team.
The City Design and Place Planning Business Unit manages projects and services related to the city's urban design and heritage, place planning, network improvements and transport strategy on behalf of the Wellington City Council. These services provide a critical foundation for Wellington City now and in the future.
This role provides executive/personal assistant support to the City Design and Place Planning Manager and a high standard of financial administration and business support to the whole business unit.
The role is busy, fast paced and varied and so to be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Executive/personal assistant support
- Diary management
- Financial administration
- Business support customer service
- Familiarity with the use of financial systems would be an advantage
- Experience in business process
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high standard of competency in using the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Well-developed problem solving and decision making skills
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Always be looking for ways to improve what we do
- A can-do attitude with initiative
For more information please contact Anna Harley, Manager, City Design and Place Planning, firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job, please go to our job site www.careers.wellington.govt.nz/home and enter the job code 22022LGC.
We're looking for people who share our passion for Wellington and have the same values that we do - to make our city an even better place to live and work.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: BFAI943537
Location: Wellington City
Closing Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019